I thought I would share 10 kind things as today is #WorldKindnessDay;
- I have love for each of you that have taken the time to read my blog, like my pic, tweet me, watch my video. Without your support - I am one LONELY blogger!
- I try to see the beauty in everyone & everything in life. Open your eyes - LIVE!
- Cherish your family & friends, life is too short and one day they won't be there - won't that be sad!
- Make time for others - Good Karma outweighs Bad, tenfold!
- Do at least one good deed per day for a stranger. Today I told a lady on the train that her hair looked amazing - she looked so down before I said it, she instantly brightened up.
- That one friend who doesn't call or text any more, but you used to be so close to...CALL THEM - say hi and that you were thinking of them! Olive branch!
- Sit down with your children, ask them how their day was. Take 1/2 an hour of our busy lives to be kids again - play a game, draw, read, dance, sing. HAVE FUN!
- Respect your Elders; Parents, Grandparents, reach out - make time for them - they may have looked after you as a child and devoted many hours of their time to you - now it's your turn to return the favour.
- Tell your significant other that you love them and why...compliments are free and mean so much more than gifts.
- SMILE - when you smile, the world will smile with you :)
Happy #WorldKindnessDay Friends